måndag 21 mars 2011

A big day ahead

It´s a big day tomorrow. I´m starting my new job! It´s so exciting but I´m also very nervous. What will they be like, what will I wear, will we work good together, am I what they expect....etc etc. Whenever I start a new job it feels like I´ve been in a bubble and now it will burst; "Everyone will see that I don´t know what I´m talking about"...do you recognize the feeling? Lots of thoughts are going threw my mind and hopefully they will settle so that I can get some sleep. Wish me luck and I will let you know how it goes.

8 kommentarer:

  1. Good luck! Oh and you DO know exactly what you're talking about - you're fabulous!!!! Warmest wishes - Glenda xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you very much Glenda! I will keep your words in my head tomorrow when I go. ;)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Itś gonna be just fine. Enjoy your first day.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Världens största lyckospark genom rymden!
    Det kommer säkert gå alldeles superbra.
    Kram!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Kommer gå fantastiskt bra! Stort lycka till! :)

    SvaraRadera
  6. Lycka till! Du är ju grym både i din design och din person!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Hoppas det går bra på nya jobbet!
    Underbara bilder.

    /Elina

    SvaraRadera