torsdag 23 juni 2011

Setting the table





I´m ashamed to admit it, but during the weedays I eat my "breakfast" at work, in front of the computer. It´s anything but enjoyable... But in the weekends I´m the other way around. Then I try to make it in to a feast, with a beautiful setting and lots to eat.

I just found these lovely photos of an Australian company called attia. "The attia range inspires a warm minimalism that celebrates the human rather than the machine. They promote a living with a simple yet chic palett using multifunctional pieces to inspire natural beauty at the table."

Can´t wait until the weekend breakfast...

2 kommentarer:

  1. Så vackert, så vackert för en som älskar vitt, svart och trä! Trevlig midsommar häls. miaw åland

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hoppas att du får en jätte fin midsommar!

    Kram Elina

    SvaraRadera