tisdag 24 januari 2012

Thank you

It seams to be some kind of award season right now. For a little while ago I was honored with two lovely awards. A "Libsten award" from Victoria at A faded palette and then another one from sweet Elina. Thank you two!! The one from Elina included some questions to be answered and I´m not the one who say no to that... So here we go;

1. Favourite song?
 1,2,3,4 by Feist


2. Favourite dish?
 A good quality buffalo mozarella with some olive oil and a basil leaf beats amost anything.


3. What makes you irritated?
 I´m a she-devil when I get behind the weel. When someone is cutting in front of me or drive badly in general, I go nuts. Just to let you know, this is not something I´m proud of.


4. When I'm upset.
I cry.


5. Favourite pet?
 I´m not really a pet person (to my husbands sorrow. He´s a dog person).


6. Black or white?
 Black. I´m a fashion designer, what else do I need to say... I´m born loving black.


7. My biggest fear?
 That something would happen to my family. If I read something bad about a child in the newspaper on my way to work I have to stop myself from not going back home just to hug my son.


8. My everyday attitude.
 Work hard. Have fun. Trying to get everyone around me to smile.


9. What is perfection for me?
 Time with my family, in the sun.


10. My bad habits?
 How many should I tell you? I really hate opening the mail, especially bills. My motto is "if I haven´t read the letter, it doesn´t excist".


11. Seven things about me.

1.I´m married with Gustaf since 2010 and have a 3 year old son.
2. We live in a house with desperate renovation needs.
3. I´m painting pictures, hoping to have an exibition soon.
4. I´ve been working as a fashion designer for the last 13 years. Love my job.
5. I cry to every movie I see. Even "happy tears" if I watch the Oscars and someone gives a great speach.
6. Love meeting new people.
7. Love, love, love good food and wine.


I will pass on this award to five other nice blogs with less than 200 followers.


5 kommentarer:

  1. Å, jag blir så nyfiken på din konst! Kan du inte visa lite nån gång? Pliiis? :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Tack så mycket! Jag och Kajsa på DoYouFancyThis blev jätteglada! :)
    Vad fint du har det här!
    /Hanna

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fler nya bloggar att upptäcka... Alltid lika spännande!
    Victoria - A faded palette

    SvaraRadera
  4. How lovely!! And congrats!
    Beautiful image x kat

    SvaraRadera