fredag 13 maj 2011

Today´s wish list...again


Something strange happened last night. The blog didn´t work and suddenly the last post disappeared... So, here we go again. I have an obsession with beautiful things, especially when it comes to interior. When I start to crave something I just can´t get it out of my mind. This is my latest wish list of items to possess. Objects of desire... For a while ago I fell in love with this beautiful little chair; "Frost-Lounge" chair designed by the danish duo FurnID. And forever I´ve had my eyes on "Potence" lamp by Jean Prouvé, a classic that never goes out of style. The second chair is "to die for", Paulistano Chair by Paulo Mendes da Rocha. Last but not least, Pompom by swedish designer Lisa Hilland, I´m sure it will become a design-classic in the future. Sublime shape and decor, an item that will just become more beautiful with use. What´s on your wish list?

2 kommentarer:

  1. herlig!
    takk for fine ord
    og ja, vasen er en stor favoritt med sine synlig 'sømmer':)
    God helg til deg!
    *smile

    SvaraRadera
  2. ...og
    takk for all inspirasjon
    i denne herlige blogg!

    SvaraRadera