lördag 15 oktober 2011

Back in the game







Ah, finally feeling good again! My body and the Indian food didn´t like eachother at the end so I´ve been feeling terrible the last couple of days but now I´m back to normal. Don´t misunderstand me; the Indian food is absolutly FANTASTIC, we just pick the wrong place the last night...

Today I´m all about the greys mixed with strong electric blue, bold yellow or hot pink. I think using colourful tape is a good way to accentuate the mood of the moment.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Fint med grått och stark accentfärg!
    Trevlig helg :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fy vad jobbigt. Men skönt att du är bra igen. Finfina bilder som vanligt! Ha en fin Lördag! Kram Elina

    SvaraRadera
  3. Love the neon tape idea. Great inspiration photos!!

    theBohmerian.com

    SvaraRadera