fredag 23 december 2011

Merry Christmas

Just a few hours until Christmas Eve. I have a little son who can´t sit still until Santa comes to visit. Just one small detail is missing for that perfect weekend...some snow. Looking out at a grey wall does not make me sing Christmas carols and feel jolly. Oh well, you can´t have it all...

I wish you all a merry Christmas! I also want to take the opportunity to say thank you all for reading my blog. It´s such a pleasure to read your comments and hear what you think of the posts.

4 kommentarer:

  1. I hope it is a very merry Christmas for you!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Happy Happy Merry Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Åååh, ja, jag saknar också snön. Men men..

    God fortsättning och tack tack tack för all fin inspiration!

    SvaraRadera