torsdagen den 12:e januari 2012

Thank you

This week I´ve been honored with not one but two lovely awards. I would like to start by saying thank you to Pella at STIL inspiraton and Charlotte at Blackbird for being so kind to give me your time to read my blog and for the recognition threw these awards. I´m also very greatful for all you other readers that come to my corner of the world and pay me a visit now and then.
As you all have noticed I´m not much for writing.
I´m much more for sharing beautiful images that inspires me. Mainly photos of interior but also other lovley things I find interesting.
This years New Years resolution has been to learn more about photography so that I can share some of my own photos. We´ll see how that goes...


Liebster means "dearest" in german and is given to blogs with less than 200 followers.
When you're given the award you;
1. Thank the one who gave you the award & post a link.
2. Mention 5 blogs to forward the award to (let them know by leaving a comment at their blog).
3. Keep your fingers crossed that the chosen ones want to keep forwarding the award ;)

My award goes to 5 fantastic blogs:





6 kommentarer:

  1. Tack fina!!!
    Så glad jag blir!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Tack finaste snälla!
    Och tack för allt fint du bjuder på här!
    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  3. Grattis... I love your blog too... and please don't go to far in photo technic exploration... See, shoot, & post... we'll enjoy and you over all for sure!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Tusen tack! Men jag uppfyller inte riktigt kraven, då jag har fler än 200 prenumeranter :/ Men som sagt, tusen tack ändå! Jag blir så gla :)

    SvaraRadera
  5. Thank you for your award Camilla!!! Love the award and your blog! X Anouk

    SvaraRadera
  6. congrats Camilla!!!!! you inspire us!!!! have a great weekend!!! ;)

    SvaraRadera